The new Neuros MPEG-4 Recorder enables users to capture content from any analog video source, including cable or satellite television, DVD players, VCRs, camcorders, and PVRs. The video content is saved as MPEG-4 video files at a quality near that of a commercial DVD. Utilizing standard compact flash or secure digital memory cards as the storage medium, customers can record an hour of fine resolution content on a 512 MB card. Users can then view the content on their TV or transfer the content onto their PC, Laptop, PDA, or portable media player.
· RCA cable setup that works without a PC and operates like a VCR
· Records TV, movies, and home videos from any analog video source
· MPEG-4 video format allows users to view content on their Laptop or PDA
· Variable resolution settings for maximum quality or compression
· Upgradeable firmware allows for expanded functionality in the future
· Bundled with Ulead Video ToolBox 2 Home Edition software